We can't do what we do without you. We rely entirely on the generosity of our supporters to continue our work here in Zimbabwe. If, like us, you’ve fallen in love with the painted dog and want to help protect the species, we’d really appreciate your support in whichever way suits you best.
Help us with a donation
We’re a small organisation, so anything you can spare makes a real difference. Every penny counts towards:
- $50 - Provides materials for the Iganyana Arts Center.
- $150 - Feeds the orphaned and injured dog at our rehabilitation facility.
- $250 - Pays for one month’s fuel for the Education Programme vehicle.
- $350 - Provides one month salary for one APU member.
- $400 - Feeds the dogs in our rehab for one month.
- $800 - Buys one protective radio collar for a painted dog.
- $2,700 - Pays for one classroom of 45 children to attend bush camp.
- $5,000 - Keeps our Research and Monitoring team in the field for a month.
- $10,000 - Will provide for the annual upkeep of our Children’s Bush Camp or Rehabilitation Facility.
- $15,000 - Will help drill and establish a borehole in one of the local rural communities where its needed most.
Donations of any amount would be very gratefully received.
Donate online via the Wildlife Conservation Network (WCN)
We're a partner of Wildlife Conservation Network (WCN), a US nonprofit working with a select network of conservationists around the world. 100% of your donation will be sent directly to Painted Dog Conservation.
Wildlife Conservation Network is a U.S. nonprofit 501(c)3 organization, Tax ID #30-0108469. The Wildlife Conservation Network is proud to have a number one rating for wildlife conservation organizations on Charity Navigator with four stars and a perfect 100 score.
Donate via cheque
USA: Painted Dog Conservation, c/o Wildlife Conservation Network, 209 Mississippi Street, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA
Europe: Stichting Painted Dog Conservation, Ter- windtplein 3, 2807 RP, Gouda, The Netherlands.
UK: Painted Dog Conservation UK, Grey Lourie, High Rd, Cookham Rise, Berkshire, SL6 9JS, UK. (Regis- tered Charity #1074559.)
Australia: Painted Dog Conservation Incorporated, 45 Warratah Boulevard, Canning Vale, WA, 6155
or PO 637, South Perth, WA, 6951.
For more information on how your donations can help, or to choose a specific cause or amount to give, please feel free to contact us.
Help us by getting involved
There are so many ways you can get involved and help save the painted dog. Check out the many ways you can support Painted Dog Conservation whether by making a donation, by simply spreading the word on social media or visiting us:
Signup - Sign-up for our newsletter.
Visit Us! - PDC is headquartered in Zimbabwe and we welcome visitors. To learn more contact email@example.com.
On behalf of PDC, our local community, and the dogs, we’d like to say a huge and heartfelt thank you to everyone who has donated and supported our work. Thank you!
Chat with us!